In this article, we will understand all about the Everdome token and how to buy the token.
The high rate at which cryptocurrency is taking over the digital financial industry is well emphasized through various mediums, from major tokens like Bitcoin to other ones like meme cryptos like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu to NFT coins like WAXP and Enjin.
Cryptocurrency is becoming the new norm for exchange and transaction especially in the digital finance world.
Investors and crypto users need to understand all about any token they choose for their investment, as this would help them make the best decision and put their funds right.
The Everdome Token is one such Token that has seen significant growth in the world of cryptocurrency today, with a high increase in the number of interested holders and even more in its worth and value.
What is the Everdome Token?
The Everdome Token is a decentralized exchange network that uses stable coins as a backbone for its transaction in the crypto market.
Here is some basic information about the Everdome Token:
- The Everdome Token, just like many other tokens, makes use of the decentralized system where users are given complete control over their transactions without the interference of any third-party individual or institution.
- The Token makes use of stable coins, which are algorithmically balanced by its reserve currency, the Everdome.
- It is vital to note that as of December 2020, there has been a calculated transaction of up to $299 billion which has been carried out for over 2 million users.
Everdome Token Contract Address and Market Cap
It is essential for investors to understand the tokenomics of any token they have chosen for their investment since the tokenomics of any token determines some vital path for the coin through the coin market.
Here are the basic tokenomics of the Everdome Token:
- 5% of the total Token has been kept aside for the presale of the Token, and this will be very vital for every early interested investor and crypto user.
- It is also important to note that the ones tagged the HEROes will get a maximum discount by following simple rules.
- There is no contract address for the Everdome Token or any community on telegram for the Token.
- The Token can only be purchased on non-CEX wallets as of the time of writing this article.
People Also Read:
How to Get Everdome Token Step-By-Step Guide
For interested investors who wish to join the presale of this Token since it has not been listed on many major crypto exchanges in the crypto space, including Binance, Coinbase, and a host of others, they can get this Token by following some basic simple steps.
Here are some simple steps to be part of the presale of the Everdome Token:
- Users can buy HERO or even transfer it to move up the list and go up tiers.
- After the date 10/12 is eligible for the presale of only 50000 HERO-1 slots with a 110% discount.
- Only CEX wallets can be used for this presale of Token.
- It is important to note that any address found to have bought or transferred the HERO will be permanently removed from the Whitepaper.
Is Everdome Coin A Good Investment?
Though this Token is new in the coin world and has not gained much traction and community, which shows holders, the Token shows some promising features that will help the Evedome Token become even more successful in the coin market.
It is still very important for investors to do their basic research before investing in any coin. This will help investors make the best decision when choosing tokens and not fall victim to scam tokens all over the crypto market today.
What are your views and ideas on the Everdome Token? Share your opinion using the comment section.