In this article, we will understand all about the Ekta crypto and how to buy and hold the Ekta crypto for interested investors and crypto users.
There are many cryptocurrencies in the world of blockchain. This has resulted in more popularity of cryptocurrencies as it makes the blockchain industry an even more reliable platform in digital financial transactions.
With crypto coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum reaching new All-Time High and others including meme tokens like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, which has created more millionaires in the crypto space, more investors and holders have been drawn to the crypto space the crypto world.
All crypto users and investors need to understand any crypto token or coin they choose for their investment. This will help them make the best investment decision and help them avoid scam tokens that are all present in the coin market.
It is essential to understand that the crypto market has received a lot of backlash given its dynamism and the total control it gives to the user eliminating third-party institutions in the world of financial transactions and exchanges.
The Ekta crypto is another coin in the coin market which has grown significantly in the coin market, drawing many investors and crypto users to the platform.
What Is Ekta Crypto?
The Ekta crypto aims at tokenizing real-world business connecting the digital world to traditional business in the physical world, making it possible for the general public, both amateurs, and professionals, to access the blockchain industry and cryptocurrency world.
Here is some basic information about the Ekta crypto necessary for investors and crypto users to understand:
- The Ekta crypto platform bridges the gap between the physical world businesses and the digital world of assets and tokens, making it easy to connect both worlds for an easier form of transaction.
- Through various Ekat mainnet such as the NFT market, decentralized exchanges DEXs and credit platform, the Ekta crypto platform makes it easy for amateur crypto enthusiasts to understand and use the blockchain industry with no hassles.
- The Ekta crypto is a strong token and very much diversified. It runs on both the Ehereum network making it an ERC-20 token, and running on the Binance Smart Chain network BSC, also making it a BEP-20 token.
Ekta Crypto Contract Address and Market Cap
The tokenomics of a crypto token is as important as all aspects of that crypto token as this determines the strength and growth of this crypto in the coin market.
The tokenomics of a crypto token refers to the distribution of the token in the coin market, it’s staking, liquidity, and burn of the token in the coin market.
Here are the tokenomics of the Ekta crypto:
- There is a total supply of 420 Million Ekta coins in the crypto market and a circulating supply in the CoinMarketCap crypto platform.
- As of writing this article, the Ekta crypto has a fully diluted market capitalization of $226,414,214.46, making it a good coin with real trading volume.
- With a rank of #5554 on the CoinMarketCap crypto platform and a 24-Hour trading volume of $26,425.96.
Price and Contract Address
The Ekta token has grown significantly in the coin market since its launch and has drawn many investors and crypto users.
As at the time of writing this article, the price of the Ekta token is $0.5395 and its contract address – 0xfeed6febed886ccf1735680a03182f6759dc512f for ERC-20 and 0x45808ce43eb2d7685ff0242631f0feb6f3d8701a for BEP-20.
People Also Read:
How to Buy Green Life Energy Crypto (GNL) – Complete Guide
Polyswarm Coin Review: Is Polyswarm A Good Investment?
How and Where to Buy & Sell Propy Coin – Step by Step Guide
How and Where to Buy FSD Crypto – Step By Step Guide
NCT Coin Price Prediction 2025 – Is NCT a Good Investment?
How to Buy Ekta Crypto Step-By-Step Guide
Though the Ekta crypto is not yet listed on several major exchanges like Binance or Coinbase, the coin can still be purchased and stored by interested crypto users and investors.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy and hold the Ekta crypto for interested investors and crypto users:
- Purchase BNB from the Binance or Coinbase platform and withdraw the BNB to the Trust Wallet platform.
- On the Trust Wallet platform, navigate to the dApps section, scroll down to the decentralized exchanges section, and select the PancakeSwap exchange platform.
- On the “From” button, input the number of BNB needed for the transaction, and then on the “To” button, paste the contract address of the Ekta crypto on the search bar to import the token and then set the slippage tolerance for the transaction.
- Once done, hit the “Swap” button to exchange the BNB for the Ekta crypto, and this will buy and store the Ekta crypto on the user’s wallet.
Is Ekta Crypto A Good Investment?
The Ekta crypto has grown significantly in both worth and value over time since its launch, making it a strong coin with major potential in the crypto market.
Crypto investors and crypto users must do their basic research before investing their funds into any crypto token in the coin market. This would help them maximize profit from their investment and avoid running onto scam tokens in the crypto space.