The Eclipse token is a utility token built on the Binance Smart Chain. The token will be used for purchasing features on Eclipse-built platforms or for BSC tokens. The Eclipse token will be used for:
- Payment for additional features for the Eclipse platform
- Advertisement/boosting on Eclipse platforms
Spending of Eclipse tokens will result in rewarding for Eclipse token holders.
How to Buy Eclipse Token on Trust Wallet
For you to buy the eclipse token on the Trust Wallet, you’ll need to download Trust Wallet and enable the DApp browser before you can purchase. Next, using PancakeSwap, you can swap BNB for Eclipse. Binance’s Smart Chain token market is a focus of the Eclipse team’s and it’s also a way for owners.
And it’s also a way for owners’ tokens that are held for a long time to be more valuable. Holders will be charged a 3 percent fee for every purchase. On top of all that, there are no large developer holdings and the liquidity pool is locked in for 5.
The Eclipse card has almost 180,000 holders as of May 2021!
Read Also: Celo Token and Network: Where to Buy and Price Prediction
What is Eclipse Token?
Eclipse is a Binance Smart Chain utility token. Eclipse Charts, a charting tool for BSC tokens, will be the first Eclipse-built platform to accept the token. Eclipse includes built-in features to reward token holders.
Every transaction is taxed with a 6 percent cost, and 3 percent are redistributed to all token holders at the time.
There are a few things you can do with the eclipse token including:
- On Eclipse platforms, you can advertise or boost
- Eclipse token holders will benefit from spending their tokens.
Eclipse Token Price Prediction
“Where to buy Eclipse token” is one of the most frequent searches about crypto tokens in August 2021. Eclipse Token is safe and suitable after a thorough Internet search.
Regarding information about purchasing the token, everything appears to be in order. During the fourth quarter of 2021, the price is expected to reach 0.01-0.02 USD, according to cryptocurrency experts.
Where to Buy Eclipse Token?
There’s a section on the Trust Wallet app for you to purchase Eclipse tokens. To do this you’ll need to create an account, and then you’ll need to download the Eclipse app for IOS.
It’s even listed on CoinMarketCap, which lends it some credibility. You also make the purchase of the ECP on their official website www.eclipsetoken.org.
Read Also: Dromos Token: Where to Buy and Price Prediction
Eclipse Token Contract Address
For you to get your ECP Token contract address, you need to follow the simple instruction below.
- Go to your Trust Wallet or Metamask on your mobile phone or desktop computer
- Connect your wallet to PankcakeSwap to your wallet(s)
- Type the ECP token on the search bar of any on the wallet or copy and paste this contract address 0x375483cfa7fc18f6b455e005d835a8335fbdbb1f
The ECP token would automatically come up.
The ECP token is one of the hottest crypto-token in September, as a smart investor you need to start buying this token for long or short-term investment.
Let us know your view about the trending ECP token in the comment section
Christopher is a highly skilled writer who possesses a deep understanding of the interplay between financial markets and technology. His goal in writing is to deliver expert analysis through written content that is easy for readers to comprehend.
With a keen interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry, he has been among the earliest contributors to the Coin Decimal Crypto Blog.
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03How to Spot and Avoid FUD in the Crypto World
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03FUD in Crypto: Understanding the Impact of Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt on the Market
- Crypto Investing2023.05.02APY vs. APR: What’s the Difference Between APY and APR and Why Does it Matter?
- Crypto Investing2023.05.01The Benefits of Using a Crypto Tax Calculator in Australia