In this article, we will understand all about the Catecoin token and how to get this coin using the Trust Wallet.
What Is CateCoin?
The Catecoin token is a meme token that has become a major rival to dog-themed tokens like Shiba Inu and DogeCoin, which have been trending on the coin market for a long time since the beginning of the year 2021.
Meme tokens have become the new rage in the crypto industry as most coins that have seen significant success in the crypto world have all been meme-themed tokens.
From the success of Shiba Inu in the late quarter of this year to the success of Dogecoin, which saw massive success at the beginning of the year, these meme tokens and others have become the real altcoins predicted to blow up the market.
CRYPTO TRADING BOT: CLICK HERE TO AUTOMATE YOUR CRYPTO TRADING NOW!
The Catecoin token is a cat-themed-token decentralized token focused on creating an enabling platform for all meme-makers and creators everywhere.
There is some fundamental information investors need to understand about the Catecoin token:
- The Catecoin token is a meme coin that allows its users to create and make memes very easily.
- The coin offers a reward to its users and holders of the cryptocurrency per every transaction carried out on the token, as a percentage is already mapped out for this.
- The Catecoin token platform also makes it easy for users and investors to turn the coins into Non-Fungible tokens and make maximum profit.
- The Catecoin token is a Binance Smart Chain token, and this means that the token is a BEP-20 token and is running on the Binance network.
- Users can also purchase the Catecoin token on the PancakeSwap platform in Trust Wallet, a Decentralized Application platform for purchasing altcoins.
The Catecoin token, which was launched in May 2021, has seen a significant increase in price and number of holders and investors over time and has become a major token that has garnered investors’ and users’ attention.
With their increasing popularity in the coin market, meme tokens have become a major for some investors in the coin market.
Catecoin Token Contract Address and Market Cap
It is essential to understand the basic information about the Catecoin token and its tokenomics.
Here is the basic tokenomics information about the Catecoin token:
- Catecoin token has a total supply of 1 Trillion i.e. 100,000,000,000,000
- 35% of the coin is reserved for the reward for users staking and meme contest. This is an incentive for users and investors and a strategy to get more investors and users to the Cate coin.
- 2% of every transaction on the token is reserved for a reward for investors and holders f the Catecoin token.
- As of the time of writing this article, the Cate coin has a total of 114,339 Addresses.
Price and Contract Address
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Cate coin is $0.0000060.
The Contract Address is – 0xe4fae3faa8300810c835970b9187c268f55d998f
People Also Read:
How to Buy Cate Coin on Pancakeswap
Though the Cate coin is not yet listed on some major exchanges like Binance and Coinbase, users can still purchase the coin through other means.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy the Cate coin using PancakeSwap on Trust Wallet:
- Purchase BNB or Bitcoin on any major crypto exchange like Binance or CoinBase.
- Send or withdraw the already purchased BNB to the Trust Wallet.
- Once received in the tryst Wallet, navigate to the DApps section on the Trust Wallet and select PancakeSwap.
- Once inside the PancakeSwap, on the “From” section on the interface of the PanacakeSwap, input the desired number of BNB needed for the swap.
- On the “To” section of the PancakeSwap, select Cate coin from the list of tokens available, or if not shown, copy the contract address of the Cate coin from a trusted source like CoinMarketCap and paste it on the search bar.
- Then click the “Swap” button to swap the BNB for the Cate coin, and this way, users can store the Cate coin in their Trust Wallet.
Is Cate Coin a Good Investment?
Since its recent surge in the coin market the, Cate coin has shown good potential and has drawn investors and holders to the meme token.
However, it is still very advisable for investors and users to do their basic research before investing their duds into any crypto token in the coin market to avoid losing their funds to scam tokens.
What are your thoughts on the meme token Cate coin? Share your views and opinion using the comment section.
Christopher is a highly skilled writer who possesses a deep understanding of the interplay between financial markets and technology. His goal in writing is to deliver expert analysis through written content that is easy for readers to comprehend.
With a keen interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry, he has been among the earliest contributors to the Coin Decimal Crypto Blog.
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03How to Spot and Avoid FUD in the Crypto World
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03FUD in Crypto: Understanding the Impact of Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt on the Market
- Crypto Investing2023.05.02APY vs. APR: What’s the Difference Between APY and APR and Why Does it Matter?
- Crypto Investing2023.05.01The Benefits of Using a Crypto Tax Calculator in Australia