In this article, we will understand the necessary steps to take to buy Boost coin.
Boost Coin is the native cryptocurrency of the boost ecosystem, it is based on the boost platform which aims to disrupt all traditional forms of financial tools and be home to some of the leading tools in the decentralized finance space.
Where to Buy Boost Coin?
Boost coin can be bought, sold, and traded on the following platform, which includes:
- BTC 38 Exchange
This platform focuses on research in the blockchain world and also provides professional development services. It offers numerous services in trading, using its platform.
- Crex 24
Crex24 is a cryptocurrency exchange that has been providing users with some of the best conditions for cryptocurrency trading since 2017. This platform is a clear and user-friendly zone that allows experienced traders and beginners alike to feel part of the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.
C-CEX.com is a crypto to crypto exchange and fiat to crypto exchange and offers an alternative to the mainstays of Poloniex and Bittrex. It is a fast and secure exchange, it also offers worth +100 coins, USD trading, fast withdrawal and deposit, and other various trading features.
Boost Coin Website
Boost coin is available and information concerning the coin can be accessed through its official website which is boostco.in
Boost Token Price
The live boost coin price as of today on coinmarketcap is USD 0.0064937 with a 24-hour trading value of USD 1,199,398
Step by Step Guide to Buy Boost coin
To purchase BoostCoin (BOST) on some cryptocurrency exchanges, you will already need to have Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) to trade with.
Note: There are other places to purchase BTC and ETH online, but to explain this process we will focus on using Coinbase as it’s the easiest to use for new investors in cryptocurrency.
Step One: Set up your Coinbase account
- Go to the official coinbase website.
- Next, enter your email address in the get started box.
- Fill in some personal information about yourself. Make sure to use your details as Coinbase will use this for account verification.
- You will get an email from coinbase, you have to verify your email address. Open the email and click on the link.
- You can then sign in to your Coinbase account. Since you will be using this platform for trading, you will need to verify your mobile phone number.
- Next is for you to set up the means of which you will use to fund your account, It is advisable to use credit or debit cards in making payment as it is fast and reliable upon usage.
Step Two: Make your first purchase of Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
- You should be ready to make your first purchase of Bitcoin or Ethereum that will enable you to buy BoostCoin (BOST). Depending on the volatility of the market, you have to choose a particular coin that will fit your budget and also of which the exchange platform will accept in swapping for Boostcoin.
- Decide how much you want to invest. This is a dollar amount. Realize you don’t have to purchase a full coin, rather you will be investing a portion of a coin. Knowing this will help you with your future cryptocurrency investments.
- Next, select your funding source (i.e Credit Card).
- And click BUY.
People Also Read:
Is BETU Token a Good Investment?
Best Penny Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2021
Celo Token and Network: Where to Buy and Price Prediction
Dromos Token: Where to Buy and Price Prediction
Step Three: Use your Bitcoin or Ethereum investment to purchase BoostCoin (BOST)
After purchasing either Bitcoin or Ethereum, it is time for you to invest in boost coins.
Since Coinbase only allows for the purchase of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin, you will need to transfer your BTC or ETH investment to an exchange platform that supports boost coins.
- Transfer your Bitcoin or Ethereum to the Exchange and Buy Boost Coin
Once you have your trading account set up at one of the exchanges that trade BoostCoin (BOST), you will need to transfer your BTC or ETH from Coinbase to that specific exchange. This is done via a wallet system.
At the exchange where you want to purchase BoostCoin (BOST), you will need to get your account’s BTC or ETH wallet ID.
These are simple steps to take in order to get the Boost Coin and store it in your wallet.
Leave a comment below, so that we can know your thoughts on altcoins and major cryptocurrencies everywhere.
Christopher is a highly skilled writer who possesses a deep understanding of the interplay between financial markets and technology. His goal in writing is to deliver expert analysis through written content that is easy for readers to comprehend.
With a keen interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry, he has been among the earliest contributors to the Coin Decimal Crypto Blog.
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03How to Spot and Avoid FUD in the Crypto World
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03FUD in Crypto: Understanding the Impact of Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt on the Market
- Crypto Investing2023.05.02APY vs. APR: What’s the Difference Between APY and APR and Why Does it Matter?
- Crypto Investing2023.05.01The Benefits of Using a Crypto Tax Calculator in Australia