This article will teach you about the best cryptocurrency exchanges in Italy, their features, cost price, what they are best for, and the currency the platform supports.
If, as a trader or an investor, you are searching for a safe and secure cryptocurrency exchange that’s easy to use, supports Euro, and is compatible with the biggest financial institutions in Italy, you are in the right place.
• You will understand what a crypto exchange is
• The best crypto exchanges in Italy
• You will find out their cost and the currency it supports along with their features
• Answers to some frequently asked questions on crypto exchanges in Italy
7 Best Crypto Exchanges in Italy
A crypto exchange is a business that allows people to trade cryptos for other assets, such as conventional fiat money or other digital currencies. It is a marketplace where people can buy and sell cryptos and convert them into fiat currency.
Below is a list of the 7 best crypto exchanges in Italy.
The crypto trading platform is one of the largest trading platforms globally. In 2010, the platform released its innovative CopyTrader feature, which enables people to copy the positions of successful traders automatically.
Since then, the eToro trading platform has continued to expand and is now available globally, with more than 25 million users in more than 150 countries. The platform’s primary offering is a cryptocurrency exchange, but it also provides services as a forex trading platform and brokerage.
The eToro platform offers 17 cryptos, including some of the biggest, like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. The platform’s trading fees start at 1 percent per trade, and fees are always shown when people open or close a position.
Investors/traders looking to invest in cryptocurrency, equities, or forex and who want access to crypto-to-crypto-conversion.
- Free digital wallet for cryptocurrency
- Highly rated mobile application
- Crypto-to-crypto conversion
- Supports 17 cryptos
- CopyTrader, copy a trader’s positions automatically
- Equity and forex trading
- Free Demo account with $100,000
- The platforms trading Fees are from 0.75% – 2.90%
- Account Opening costs $10
- The platforms spreads: From 0.75% – 5.00%
- CopyTrader: Max $500,000, Min. investment $200.
The BitPanda trading platform was established in 2014 and has since become one of Europe’s most popular crypto exchanges for selling and buying digital currencies.
The platform is a popular choice among individuals since it features an easy-to-use and user-friendly design for purchasing and trading cryptos.
The platform also has a variety of payment choices that novice crypto users can use to acquire Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), and other crypto coins.
Investors/traders new to crypto trading are looking for an easy-to-understand cryptocurrency exchange.
- The wide array of cryptocurrency assets supported
- The wide array of withdrawal and payment methods
- Intuitive and easy-to-use platform
- Customer support is available 24/7
- Trading fees: 5 percent per trade
The CoinSmart platform offers very low trading fees of just 0.2 percent. The platform supports cryptos, verifies accounts quickly, prides itself on its helpful customer service reps, and has a well-rated app.
The CoinSmart platform is regulated by several Canadian financial authorities, which keeps people’s money safe and secure. The platform is also a publicly traded company on Toronto’s NEO stock exchange, which means they are subject to third-party financial and security audits at least once a year.
Investors/traders looking to trade altcoins or stablecoins with the industry’s lowest fees
- Fast account verification
- Supports 16 cryptos
- Offers extremely low trading fees
- 24/7 customer support available via live chat, phone, or email
- Immediate withdrawals and deposits
- User-friendly for beginners and advanced traders
- 95 percent cold storage policy keeps crypto extra secure
- Account Opening is free
- Trading Fees are 0.20 percent
The Plus500 exchange is a leveraged trading platform, and it’s one of the largest investing platforms with millions of active traders globally. The platform supports 20+ cryptocurrency assets, including a mix of the largest cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin and promising altcoins like Solana, Polygon, and Cardano.
The Markets aggregates cryptocurrency prices from tens of data sources to offer competitive prices. It also offers up to 2x leverage on all cryptocurrency investments. Investors can set up price alerts and 2 types of stop orders: Stop Loss and Trailing Stop, to reduce the risk of losing assets.
The platform doesn’t charge trading fees; the only fees are Overnight Funding, which applies when holding a position after a certain period, and Currency Conversion fees if people trade in a different currency denomination than their account.
The Plus500 platform users can access most financial instruments, including stocks, shares, ETFs, CFDs, and FX. The Plus500 platform mobile app is available on Android and iOS.
- Supports over 20 cryptocurrency pairs
- Demo account
- Supports 2x leverage for cryptocurrency assets
- Access to global markets for stocks, shares, ETFs, CFDs, FX, and crypto
- Trading Fees are Free
- The spread depends on the asset (0.3 percent for BTC)
- Overnight Funding: Depends on the asset (from 0.02 percent – 0.05 percent for BTC)
The Crypto.com platform is a major global player that brings a proven exchange to experienced cryptocurrency investors. The platform supports over 100 cryptocurrencies, making it an ideal fit for people looking to invest in undiscovered altcoins before the masses.
The platform offers some unique features that no other crypto exchange can match. People can trade futures and options contracts, earn interest by staking coins, and make trades with up to 10x leverage when they feel confident in a coin.
The exchange also has invested enormous money into its platform security, which makes trading extremely safe. The exchange/platform is lightning quick, which gives day traders an upper hand in the market.
Investors/traders looking to buy altcoins and other new cryptocurrency assets before they mainstream.
- Supports over 100 cryptocurrencies
- Allows up to 10x leverage
- Average trading fees (0.4 percent)
- Purchase newly listed coins at up to 50 percent off
- Trade cryptocurrency derivatives (options and future contracts)
- Earn daily interest by staking coins
- Free deposits from all cryptos
- Account Opening is free
- Trading Fees are 0.4 percent
The Pepperstone exchange platform is a CFD trading platform licensed and regulated by the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission), the FCA in the United Kingdom, and the DFSA in the United Arab Emirates.
With the platform’s direct access to CFDs on indices and cryptos, ETFs, stocks, and forex, the exchange is an all-in-one investing platform used by cryptocurrency traders worldwide.
The Pepperstone exchange doesn’t charge any withdrawal or deposit fees and spreads range from just 0.0 to 1.2 pips depending on the underlying cryptocurrency asset. The app is rated 4.3/5 on Android and 4.0/5 on iOS, with customer service available 24/7 via email or phone to answer all questions.
Experienced investors/traders looking for low fees and access to charting tools.
- Up to 10x leverage on most cryptocurrency assets
- Access to TradingView’s advanced charting tools
- offers zero trading commissions
- Tight spreads (around 0.0 – 1.2 pips)
- 24/7 customer service via phone and email
- Supports over 20 crypto CFDs
- Free withdrawals and deposits
- Trading Fees are low
- Deposit Fees are free
- Withdrawal Fees are free
- Spread is from 0.0 – 1.2 pips
#7. Huobi Global
The Huobi Global crypto trading platform is one of the largest crypto exchanges with a strong presence in Europe in countries like Italy and Portugal. The platform offers competitively low fees starting at 0.2 percent.
Additionally, the platform offers plenty of tools veteran investors/traders can appreciate limit and stop orders, interactive charts, and margins and futures trading. The platform supports more than 400 cryptos.
On the Huobi trading platform, new clients will receive a $150 bonus in Point cards, and they will get the chance to start earning HT (Huobi Tokens) for additional discounts – the more Huobi Tokens people hold, the lower the fees and the higher the tier. Regarding security, the platform offers 2FA authentication and the option to freeze people’s accounts.
Veteran investors/traders are looking for the best investing tools and access to some of the newest cryptos.
- Supports more than 400 cryptos
- Earn cryptocurrency rewards through staking
- 24/7 customer support available via email or live chat
- Fast account verification
- 98 percent cold storage policy keeps people crypto extra secure
- Huobi Tokens, earn discounts just by holding the token
- The platform trading Fees are from 0.20% – 0.07% based on the HT tier
- Taker’s Fees are from 0.0462% – 0.0193% based on HT tier
- Maker’s Fees are from 0.0362% – 0.0097% based on HT tier
The Best Time Frame For Day Trading Crypto
Top 10 Best Crypto Trading Signals Telegram Groups in 2022
10 Best Apps for Cryptocurrency Trading and Exchange
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer people a wide variety of features, and they also support a wide range of currencies. So if people want to enter the crypto market in France, they should look into the listed crypto exchanges; these are the best places to start crypto trading.
How to purchase crypto in Italy?
If you are looking for ways to purchase crypto in Italy, then you should consider taking this step listed below
- Create an account with an exchange
- Complete the know your customer (KYC) verification process
- Make a deposit (fiat deposit)
- Buy crypto
- Send crypto to a personal wallet
Can I use Coinbase in Italy?
Coinbase is now in Italy and over 100 countries around the world
Is crypto available in Italy?
Yes, cryptocurrency is available in Italy
Is Binance legal in Italy?
The world’s leading blockchain ecosystem and crypto infrastructure provider have announced that Binance Italy has received regulatory approval in Italy through registration as a Cryptocurrency Service Provider with the OAM (‘Organismo Agenti e Mediatori’).
Is there any Bitcoin ATM in Italy?
There are many Bitcoin ATMs available in Italy at present
How much is crypto tax in Italy?
Buying one crypto and paying with another crypto is taxed in Italy, and people have to calculate the resulting capital gains for the sold coin. People will pay 26 percent tax on the profit – but only if their total portfolio’s value exceeds €51,645.69 for 7 consecutive days or more during the tax year.
Can I use my Coinbase card in Italy?
Yes you can
You can learn more from the video below: